Red Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- House Wine – El Muro Tempranillo Garnacha – Spain £4.95/£6.50/£16.75
Soft, fruity, approachable red with dark berry fruit and a twist of pepper.
- La Tierra Rocosa Merlot – Chile £5.35/£6.95/£17.95 Aromas of ripe plums and strawberries, with faint notes of tomato leaf and sage. The palate has a thick and jammy feel, with soft, mature tannins.
- Gumnut Shiraz – Australia £5.55/£6.95/£18.25
Bursting with bags of blackcurrant and cherry flavours
- Altosur Bonaeda Malbec – Argentina £5.85/£7.20/£19.95
Deep ruby in colour,full of black fruit aromas,blackcurrants,black cherries and a hint of vanilla.
- Montepulciano d’Abruzzo – Italy £5.85/£7.20/£19.95
A bright red colour, with a flavour of fresh cherry fruit
- Senorio Labarta Tempranillo – Spain £6.30/£8.30/£24.50
A deep bright red cherry colour with aromas of ripe fruit.
- Furious Boar, Merlot – USA £6.10/£8.10/£23.95 Layers of blackcurrant fruit softened by plum and spice.
- Angelo Veglio Barolo – Italy £27.95
Wonderfully fruity and expressive.
- Valdvieso Single Vineyard Carmenere – Chile £31.00
Intense aromas of dark ripe berries, blackcurrant, plums, black pepper and hints of sweet spice.
- Muga Rioja Reserva – Spain £32.00
Dense, cedary and fresh with wonderful backbone, this youthful reserva will improve for many years.
- Vinalba Reservado Malbec – Argentina £32.00
An intense red, with concentrated flavours of dark plum, kirsch, dried beef and baker’s
chocolate that are flanked by notes of tobacco leaf and ginger.
Rosé Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- Carignan Rose – France £5.75/£7.30/£18.75
Wonderfully fresh with intense aromas of violet and lychee, the palate is youthful, juicy, rich and well balanced.
- Pinot Grigio Blush – Italy £5.70/£7.20/£17.95
Dry, strawberry flavours, crisp and refreshing.
Dessert Wine by 140ml or ½ bottle 140ml/375ml
Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Concha y Toro – Chile £6.75/£14.95
Elysium Black Muscat – California £9.75/£23.50
White Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- House Wine – El Zafiro Blanco – Spain £4.95/£6.50/£16.75
A light bodied wine full of ripe fruit flavour with a crisp fresh finish.
- Hamilton Heights Chardonnay – Australia £5.30/£6.90/£17.50
Easy drinking, Citrus and tropical fruits with a hint of oak.
- Vina Lupina Pinot Grigio – Italy £5.70/£7.10/£17.75
Bright light yellow, crisp and fruity with a floral nose, its taste is fresh and long lasting
- Azabache Young White Rioja – Spain £5.95/£7.90/£20.50
Fruit bouquet with citrus and apple aromas. Dry in style.
- Viognier Esprit Cepage – France £6.20/£8.20/£23.50
This aromatic wine has a delicate perfumed nose.Stone fruits and white flowers combine.
- Maota Bay Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough – New Zealand £6.20/£8.30/£24.50
Ripe tropical fruit gives way to a heady green fruit medley of green peppers, gooseberries and apple
- Tuffolo Gavi docg – Italy £29.95
Delicate, fruity and lemony notes. Clean and fresh, lingering citrusy finish..
- Little Yering Chardonnay – Australia £31.00
Aged in French Oak. Medium-bodied, intense aromas and flavours of citrus fruits
- Chablis, Domaine Des Marronniers – France £32.00
Aromas and flavours of green apples, lemons and limes, with just a whisper of stony minerality.
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
By 125ml glass, baby (200ml) or bottle Baby/ Bottle
- Ti Amo Prosecco Extra Dry – Italy £7.95
- DeDicato Prosecco – Italy £27.95
Refreshing and aromatic with apple and grape flavours.
- House Champagne – France £7.95/£39.50
Apple and citrus fruit flavours with biscuity notes and fine, delicate bubbles.
- Perrier Jouët Grand Brut – France £60.00
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label – France £75.00
- Laurent Perrier Cuvée Brut – France £75.00
- Dom Perignon Vintage – France £150.00
- Krug Grand Cuvée Brut – France £180.00
Wines are also available in 125ml