Red Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- House Wine – Alma de Vid Tinto – Spain £4.95/£6.60/£16.95
A very round, fruity and elegant red with a prolonged finish.
- Animos Merlot – Chile £5.55/£6.95/£17.95
Filled with flavours of redcurrant, plum, black cherry and vanilla, all held together by sweet, ripe tannins.
- Bird Island Shiraz – South Africa £5.75/£7.10/£18.95
Fresh and juicy, with floral notes and a twist of black pepper blended into dark red fruits.
- Malbec Reserva Mendoza – Argentina £6.10/£7.50/£20.50
Ripe bramble and spicy blackberry notes, with hints of vanilla oak and balanced acidity on the finish.
- Montepulciano San Antini – Italy £6.10/£7.50/£20.50
Deep purple rich with blackberries and cherries.
- Roller Girl Merlot – USA £6.30/£8.40/£24.50
A rounded juicy wine, with a pleasant and concentrated finish.
- 7. Senorio Labarta Tempranillo – Spain £6.50/£8.60/£24.95
A deep bright red cherry colour with aromas of ripe fruit.
- 8. Angelo Veglio Barolo – Italy £27.95
Wonderfully fruity and expressive.
- Saint-Amour Carmenere, Domaine le Cotoyon – France £31.00
Intense aromas of dark ripe berries, blackcurrant, plums, black pepper and hints of sweet spice.
- Ramon Bilbao Rioja Reserva – Spain £32.00
Ends with a lingering finish reminiscent of wood, spice and mint.
- Vinalba Reservado Malbec – Argentina £32.00
An intense red with concentrated flavours of dark plum,kirsch,dried beef and baker’s chocolate
that are flanked by notes of tobacco leaf and ginger.
Rosé Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- Carignan Rosé – France £5.95/£7.60/£18.95
Wonderfully fresh with intense aromas of summer fruits, salmon pink in colour, rich and well balanced.
- Pinot Grigio Rosé San Antini – Italy £5.90/£7.50/£17.95
Aromas of peach and plum. Dry, strawberry flavours, crisp and refreshing
- Cotes de Provence, Domaine de Caseneuve – France £5.95/ £7.95/£22.50
A classic Rose with all the scents and flavours of summer.
Dessert Wine by 140ml or ½ bottle 140ml/375ml
Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Concha y Toro – Chile £6.75/£14.95
Elysium Black Muscat – California £9.75/£23.50
White Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- House Wine – El Zafiro Blanco – Spain £4.95/£6.60/£16.95
A light bodied wine full of ripe fruit flavour with a crisp fresh finish.
- Hamilton Heights Chardonnay – Australia £5.50/£6.95/£17.95
Easy drinking, Citrus and tropical fruits with a hint of oak.
- Il Molo Pinot Grigio – Italy £5.90/£7.40/£17.95
Steely mineral tones balance the acidity, and add a pleasingly dry crispness.
- Azabache Young White Rioja – Spain £5.95/£7.95/£21.00
Fruit bouquet with citrus and apple aromas. Dry in style.
- Viognier Esprit Cepage – France £6.40/£8.50/£23.95
This aromatic wine has a delicate perfumed nose. Stone fruits and white flowers combine.
- Mack&Collie Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough – New Zealand £6.40/£8.60/£24.95
A herby, bright Sauvignon, brimming with crisp acidity and tangy citrus flavours.
- Gavi docg Volpi – Italy £29.95
One of Italy’s most fashionable whites, it is noted for acute dryness and fresh, flinty acidity.
- Sancerre Chardonnay, Domaine Crochet, Loire – France £31.00
Slightly flinty with a aromas of apple and citrus fruits.
- Chablis, Domaine de Mauperthuis, Bourgogne – France £32.00
Aromas and flavours of green apples, lemons and limes, with just a whisper of stony minerality
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
By 125ml glass, baby (200ml) or bottle Baby/ Bottle
- Ti Amo Prosecco Extra Dry – Italy £7.95
- DeDicato Prosecco – Italy /£27.95
Refreshing and aromatic with apple and grape flavours.
- House Champagne – France £7.95/£39.50
Apple and citrus fruit flavours with biscuity notes and fine, delicate bubbles.
- Perrier Jouët Grand Brut – France £60.00
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label – France £75.00
- Laurent Perrier Cuvée Brut – France £75.00
- Dom Perignon Vintage – France £150.00
- Krug Grand Cuvée Brut – France £180.00
Wines are also available in 125ml