Red Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- House Wine – El Muro Tempranillo Garnacha – Spain £4.95/£6.20/£16.25
Soft, fruity, approachable red with dark berry fruit and a twist of pepper.
- La Tierra Rocosa Merlot – Chile £5.10/£6.95/£17.95
Aromas of ripe plums and strawberries, with faint notes of tomato leaf and sage. The palate has a thick and jammy feel, with soft, mature tannins.
- Gumnut Shiraz – Australia £5.30/£6.95/£17.95
Bursting with bags of blackcurrant and cherry flavours
- Argento Malbec – Argentina £5.65/£6.95/£19.25
Juicy flavours of plum and blackberry with a touch of chocolate and vanilla.
- Montepulciano d’Abruzzo – Italy £5.70/£6.95/£19.25
A bright red colour, with a flavour of fresh cherry fruit
- 6. Senorio Labarta Tempranillo – Spain £6.10/£7.75/£23.50
A deep bright red cherry colour with aromas of ripe fruit.
- Blackstone, Winemakers Selection, Merlot – USA £5.95/£7.75/£22.50
Layers of blackcurrant fruit softened by plum and spice.
- 8. Angelo Veglio Barolo – Italy £26.95
Wonderfully fruity and expressive.
- Valdvieso Single Vineyard Carmenere – Chile £29.95
Intense aromas of dark ripe berries, blackcurrant, plums, black pepper and hints of sweet spice.
- Muga Rioja Reserva – Spain £29.95
Dense, cedary and fresh with wonderful backbone, this youthful reserva will improve for many years.
- Vinalba Reservado Malbec – Argentina £29.95
An intense red, with concentrated flavours of dark plum, kirsch, dried beef and baker’s
chocolate that are flanked by notes of tobacco leaf and ginger.
Rosé Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- Bois des Violettes – France £5.40/£6.95/£17.95
Wonderfully fresh with intense aromas of violet and lychee, the palate is youthful, juicy, rich and well balanced.
- Pinot Grigio Blush – Italy £5.50/£6.95/£17.95
Dry, strawberry flavours, crisp and refreshing.
Dessert Wine by 140ml or ½ bottle 140ml/375ml
Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Concha y Toro – Chile £6.75/£14.95
Elysium Black Muscat – California £9.75/£23.50
White Wines 175ml/250ml/Bottle
- House Wine – El Zafiro Blanco – Spain £4.95/£6.20/£16.25
A light bodied wine full of ripe fruit flavour with a crisp fresh finish.
- Hamilton Heights Chardonnay – Australia £5.10/£6.70/£16.95
Easy drinking, Citrus and tropical fruits with a hint of oak.
- Vina Lupina Pinot Grigio – Italy £5.40/£6.95/£17.50
Bright light yellow, crisp and fruity with a floral nose, its taste is fresh and long lasting
- Monte Clavija Rioja – Spain £5.90/£7.70/£20.50
Soft lemon and peach fruit on the nose and a subtle hint of fresh flowers.
- Ceps du Sud Viognier – France £5.95/£7.95/£22.95
Aromatic with peach and plump dried apricots on the nose.
The palate is soft with stone fruit flavours, spice and a fresh finish.
- Maota Bay Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough – New Zealand £5.95/£7.95/£23.95
Ripe tropical fruit gives way to a heady green fruit medley of green peppers, gooseberries and apple
- Tuffolo Gavi docg – Italy £29.95
Delicate, fruity and lemony notes. Clean and fresh, lingering citrusy finish..
- Little Yering Chardonnay – Australia £29.95
Aged in French Oak. Medium-bodied, intense aromas and flavours of citrus fruits
- Chablis, Domaine Des Marronniers – France £29.95
Aromas and flavours of green apples, lemons and limes, with just a whisper of stony minerality.
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
By 125ml glass, baby (200ml) or bottle Baby/ Bottle
- La Marca Prosecco Extra Dry – Italy £7.95
- DeDicato Prosecco – Italy £27.95
Refreshing and aromatic with apple and grape flavours.
- House Champagne – France £7.95/£39.50
Apple and citrus fruit flavours with biscuity notes and fine, delicate bubbles.
- Perrier Jouët Grand Brut – France £60.00
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label – France £75.00
- Laurent Perrier Cuvée Brut – France £75.00
- Dom Perignon Vintage – France £150.00
- Krug Grand Cuvée Brut – France £180.00
Wines are also available in 125ml